Open enrollment Jan. 17 – Feb. 25 for Lee County schools
The School District of Lee County accepts registrations for new students to the district year round, but it holds a student open enrollment period for the upcoming school year once a year. Parents of incoming kindergarten, 6th or 9th grade students should register during student open enrollment. The student open enrollment period for the 2022-23 school year is Jan. 17 (online only) through Feb. 25.
Letters for online registration
Letters containing the PIN code will be mailed by Jan. 10 to:
• current 5th grade students enrolled in a District public school.
• current 8th grade students enrolled in a District public school.
• current pre-kindergarten students enrolled in a District public school.
• pre-registered incoming Kindergarten students.
Parents will not receive a PIN code and will need to register by email (email@example.com) if your child is a(n):
• charter school student.
• incoming kindergarten student that did not pre-register (even if a sibling attends a district school).
• pre-kindergarten student attending VPK at a daycare or private school.
Parents of current pre-kindergarten, 5th or 8th grade students enrolled in a district public school can find the PIN number in FOCUS.
Parents can also register in person. The office is located 2855 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers
Parents can also email: StudentEnrollment@leeschools.net Please include child’s first and last name in the subject line of any emails you send. Visit www.leeschools.net for more information