Student Enrollment Office reopens to public
The Student Enrollment Office reopened Aug. 10 only for parents that need to register students new to the School District of Lee County.
Select staff will be available for in-person registration for new students between 8:30 a.m. and noon and 1 to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Student Enrollment Office is closed from noon to 1 p.m.
- Only one family member is allowed in the office with a max of 10 people waiting in the lobby
- Masks are required
- Social distancing enforced in the office and for those waiting outside in line
- Registration information (English and Spanish) brochures will be available for pickup
- Lockbox located outside the entrance for paperwork that needs to be dropped off
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s wellness physical (dated within one year)
- Child social security card (optional)
- Parent photo ID, proof of current address (recent utility bill or lease)
- Custody documents if applicable
Additional Student Enrollment staff will continue working remotely to assist families through the email address email@example.com. Emails should include the parent’s name, student’s full name, student’s date of birth and the nature of the concern or inquiry.
“We know many families will be registering students new to the District as we approach the start of school and even after classes start,” says Soretta Ralph, Executive Director of Student Enrollment. “We hope by reopening the office, taking safety precautions and continuing to serve our current students through email, we will welcome those new students in a safe and timely manner for families, schools and staff.”
The Student Enrollment office is located in the Lee County Public Education Center at 2855 Colonial Blvd. in Fort Myers. More information about the enrollment process can be found at https://www.leeschools.net/our_district/departments/academic_services/student_enrollment